Hi there,
I have been in class and several other projects during the last 2 weeks. To make things even more hecticc, my yarn-loving kitty (Chonda) sat on my first shawl and pulled out a couple of stitches while getting comfortable. I had left my project on my bed while going to the hairdresser, something I will never do again.
I am also working 2 shawls in 2 totally different color schemes, designs, and yarns. I am going to have lots of time between now and the end of the year to work on them and am hoping to have them finished to be received at Christmastime.
I hope after the first of the year as many of you as possible can have a meeting here at the library at Grace Living Center; quite a nice area with lovely furniture which is quite comfortable and provides lots of sitting space.
As I don't travel well on a regular basis this is about the best place for me to be able to meet all of you, though I understand it may take a while to meet ALL of you. I am definitely looking forward to it, however.
I wish all of you a very happy and blessed Thanksgiving.
Blessings,
Vicky
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment